Thursday, November 30, 2006

What a night and morning!

I went to bed early last night around 9:30 I just couldn’t stay up anymore, I can usually sleep around 5 hours a night and feel great but I think being sick and doing as much as I did yesterday I was done “in a nice positive way”. Plus getting sleep for this mornings Boot Camp Class helped.

Class was fun it was so full again, it’s great to hear people say "I have to try this class, I heard it’s so hard"! I love giving people challenges however their first challenge is to get out of bed and get to class before 5:30 am because if you are late you have extra push ups. :) : )

I do have some rules I go over before class here they are:

1. You have to walk out those doors like you did when you came in, but you will be tired but you
have to walk
2. NO Puking!
3. NO passing out- again going back to rule #1
4. Have fun and push yourself

More later!

Have a Fantastic Day! : )