Saturday, November 25, 2006

WHOOOHOOOOO 100% CANCER FREE

Yesterday! Ok couldn't sleep got up went to the gym at 5:00 am then I did it I went shopping you can only hang out at the gym for so long. I couldn’t work out because I couldn’t sweat on anything!
Shopping started at the mall that was it I couldn’t believe it and the stories I heard about Kolhs Yea I wasn’t going anywhere, then I picked up Landen went to eat with a friend of mine Tracie H. she took Landen home with her Landen just loves her. I had the house to myself came home put everything a way that I purchased and cleaned house everyone was going to be here at 1:30 to go to the doctor with me.
1:30 came and my house was full of my friends we drove down to Gundersen I have to tell you I was a little sick to my stomach. Went to 3rd floor and waited for my body scan. When they called my name I gave my little one a kiss and Tyler said I love you mom it’s going to go great! Back in the room I was talking right away with Tom and Joe they are two great guys who work very hard to make you comfortable. I was on the table and forgot my music so I had to ask do you have any music? Tom said what kind? I said Metallica, he said no that is a great band however he did have some ACDC so he put that on. Time to start I just couldn’t stop talking Tom said ok you can’t talk because it moves your Thyroid “Darn I said” and was quiet the scan was about 1 hour long he reviewed the photo’s and said I was done so know we go down stairs, I went into the waiting room where 15 of my friends and family were waiting Landen gave me a hug and Tyler asked how did it go I said great know lets get the good news.

2nd floor as we all went down to the second floor I was feeling great! I knew I wouldn’t be back for a year or so….. got my buzzer and waited then it went off, I grabbed Landen’s hand said to Tyler lets go, we walked down the hall together me and my boys I was ready to hear the news with my boys! We went into the waiting room doctor Asp came in introduced him to my sons and we went out into the hall looked at my photo’s and then he said it I was cleared "oh my god" Tyler grabbed me and gave me a huge hug and said mom I sure love you, you did it! Landen gave me a hug, I gave the doctor a hug and said thank you! I don’t have to see him for 6 months and whoooooobooooo Live is good!

So if you are reading this and you are a cancer survivor, someone who is depressed, someone who wants to get fit, faster, young, old, going through a divorce, believe me “You put your mind to it and you will achieve anything” and I mean anything! Even if you are having those bad days it will pass and it will get better I know that for a fact! If you need a little pick me up give me your e-mail and I will get back to you!

Have a great day Sunshine’s!!!! : )