Monday, November 06, 2006

Went to Olive Garden with GREAT NEWS!









My stomach was in knots this past weekend; I didn’t get lots of sleep, I just couldn’t wait to get to the gym to work out because I wouldn’t think about it when I’m working out. I didn’t hear my results from my cryotherpy testing last Tuesday. I did call on Friday but no one got back to me -however I do think no news is good news but believe me it’s still in the back of your mind; What if, what would I do, yeada, yeada ?? Plus I didn’t want my boys to think anything was wrong so I really kept myself busy.

Today I thought I’m going to call after all my class, so I got up ran 6 miles taught spinning then water aerobics and when I got back to my car about 10:15, I seen Gundersen Lutheran on my cell phone so I listen to the message Danniela please call Doctor Davidson’s office as soon as you get this message thank you. “OH GOD” I thought to myself as I was sitting in the parking lot of the YMCA, I have to admit I was afraid to call. Well then I called I asked for doctor Davidson’s office it seemed to take forever as I was listening to elevator music then she finally got on the phone Hello Danniela she said I have good news your cells came out normal and your blood test is normal also whooohooo I just wanted to cry!!! I WAS SO VERY, VERY, VERY HAPPY! I called my boyfriend Mike and my friend Marie they live I IOWA told them because they wouldn’t be able to come to Olive Garden, then I called my friends and family and organized a quick lunch at Olive Garden as everyone was sitting there so nice I told everyone the great news all at once it was so great!

SO very, very good news on this November 6, 2006 now I just have to go see Doctor Asp. on November 15th for my thyroid cancer, set up an appointment for a body scan and well be done for this year I HOPE!
Ironman here I come and there will be no holding back!!! Or I should say Hawaii???