Monday, November 20, 2006

A little about the race.

I have to remember to plan my race and race my plan:

My race: I started off too fast again; I was at a 6:30 min. at mile one and mile two still under 7:00 then I get to the top of this little hill and I lost it I had over done it again! I just couldn't pick it up, my legs were on fire, I was doing that little puking and swallowing it thing, I didn't want to give up it up however I just had to back it off a little, I looked at my heart rate and it was 193 so I knew I was done, so then I was just thinking I've got to get to the finish line and start walking right away I made it. I got it together and ran/walked with the little ones during their race. We waited for everyone to get their awards I missed mine by 20 sec. darn it!!! So I didn't get what I wanted however I didn't get sick at the race, pass out, or fall over, I did my best for how I was feeling and I had fun.

Now to the next race…