Monday, November 06, 2006

Who has Ironman tattoos??

Ok so we have a group of 15 athletes that finished Ironman WI this year together. I was talking with Mark and we think we could get everyone to get Ironman tattoos. Here is a list of athletes that finished Ironman WI together and some have tattoos and some don't YET! : )

15. Jeff Fleig: None- I BET WE WILL NOT GET HIM TO GET ONE!!!!!

"IN A NICE WAY"
14. Brian Huebner: None, He has done multiple Ironman
13. Maggie Fournier: None, she has done multiple Ironmans
12. Jason Weber: HE DID IT!!! "GREAT JOB"!
11. Bill Markwardrt:-None, he has done multiple Ironmans
10. Jim Keating:-None, he takes my spinning class so I work on him "In a nice way"

9. Danniela Nichols: OH YEA only 2 of them ok 3!
8. Bobby Schmidt:- none that I know about, he has done multiple Ironmans

7. Karen Markwardt:- soon I feel it!
6. Taylor Haley:- soon I feel it!
5. Mark Thorn:- Yea he wants one - we need to find a good time for him
4. Ron Rasque:- Oh Yea!
3. Martha Burdick:- SOON!
2. Steve Henriksen:-oh yea the extra 5 miles
1: Tracie Happel:- oh Yea!