Wednesday, November 29, 2006

5 Mile running race December 5th

I would like to do well at this race, ok like all races! I have to start running outside “yea right” I am a wimp! I guess its treadmill running whoohooo put on the head sets and run. I did do some interval training it worked out really well. I would run half a mile at a 7.3 then bring it up to an 8.3 then back down to a 6.3 get the heart rate down as much as you can and start it over again. Remember if you are doing this do a mile warm up and remember to cool down and stretch…
Fun, fun

Today I did over do it with teaching and running
Ran 5 miles
2 spinning classes
1 water class
30 min. abs

That’s it! I left on my watch and heart rate monitor I burned 5121. calories “Holly Crud”! I would go by that 100% ,however it is kind of funny!

Have a Wonderful day and night!


Train Smart Sunshine’s

Boot Camp class tomorrow this is going to be fun!