Friday, December 01, 2006

What a morning!



I’m taking over some clients from a Personal Trainer whom is leaving the YMCA, so today I went to meet them, asked what their goal are and to get started with them right away. My first client is a beginner runner and she likes to run outside “ok I hate to run in the cold” however this is my job so we ran outside and it was 17 degrees out “HOLY YADA” it was cold but the run went great! All other clients do not like to run in the cold so that was great! I finished at 9:30 it is so great working with people who want to get fit, stay healthy and set goals and I will help them achieve them.

I feel like I took off from working out compared to what I do normally, I do have to teach Pilates tonight and swim so that won’t be too bad.

Have a great day eveyone!