Wednesday, November 15, 2006

To the doctor today!

Oh what fun this was!
I went to my cancer doctor today, we had to go over all my stuff such as medication, body weight, blood pressure, hair loss, sleep, eating habits, working out, resting heart rate, training heart rate, teaching classes, 2006-2007 races and recovery.
Here it is:
Medication -175 levothyroxin
Body Weight- still 130
Blood Pressure – Low
Hair loss – Still going on thank gosh I have a ton!
Sleep – 5 hours still getting up at 4:30 unless out of town
Eating habits- Great lots of Gummie Bears and Salads
Working out- Still just a little hehehe :)
Resting heart rate is 49 – 50 today! Not to bad
Training heart rate 172 (90 percent) ok not all the time
Teaching 8 classes a week running 20-30 miles a week Dam he said “in a nice way I’m sure”! I did tell him I’m short this week. :)
2006- running races only - no more tri’s or du’s
2007 – I told him; I know I will be doing 2 ½ Ironman and 2 full Ironman and then I heard it! I didn’t get to finish my other races! Doctor Asp sat down by me and said you know you won’t be able to do this forever? My response was I know only until I’m 90 :) he just smiled.
We didn’t even get to the recovery part to much! DARN!


Getting to the good stuff of the appointment; I will be having a body scan on Friday November 25th this is to make sure I am 100 percent cancer free.

So my next week looks like this:
Monday 9:30 get a shot
Tuesday get a shot and get blood work done
Wednesday get a dose of radiation. I should get a photo of the pill I have to take I will look into that!
Friday 2:00 Me and my favorite band Metallica (m3p player) will go in for the scan then around 3:45 we will get to hear the results both my boys will be in the room with me to share the joy of not having to go through that crap again “in a nice way”.
I can't wait ok maybe I can a little :)