Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The rest of today!

Home sweet home man oh man was I hungry! I couldn’t eat or drink anything after 7:15 while teaching this morning I did have some Gatorade thank gosh.

My Aunt Ramona picked Landen and I up to go to get my blood work done and take my horse pill (Radiation) I had to give 4 vials of blood and you know that queasy feeling ya get right before you get sick yea I was having that, I think because I worked my butt off in class and didn’t eat yet.

Then we had to go to the Radiation area and wait they had to make sure all blood work came in before they gave you radiation so we waited 45 min. that was long and when your hungry it doesn’t help; however I did see some friends of mine and that made time go by faster. Then my name was called - I had taken Landen for a walk because the wait was getting to long for a 7 year old. While we were walking they called my name my aunt was looking all over for us and my buzzer didn’t go off she found us and back to the waiting room we went. I have to back the buss up while Landen and I were in the Skywalk he gave me a HUGE hug and said mom I sure love you I told him I love you too and I’m so lucky to have you boys! Back to the waiting room Joe was waiting he’s the one whom gives the radioactive pill he recognized me right away from the last time I was there, “how are you doing” he asked, I said “Fantastic I can’t wait to get this done in a nice way”! As he put on his plastic gloves he’s going over the procedures which are the same as before take this radioactive pill and swallow, drink this water and you’re off. I had to joke with him I said now don’t drop it as he was holding it in his hands hehehe I smiled! I took this nice silver horse pill, drank the water and I was off that was it.

Know I have to flush the toilet 2 times can’t eat off my silverware, have to eat on plastic plates, plastic forks, spoons, and plastic cups whooohoo I better go to Wal- Mart…

But I have to rest I feel like Yucka!

Little note to Michelle, I know your surgery went great today! Remember stay positive and my prayers are with you!

If you are reading this could you please send her an e-mail to keep her positive she had her Thyroid moved today because it was full of cancer. Here is her e-mail
new.michelle@gmail.com that would be great, we all love happy e-mail!

Have a great day everyone!