Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Florida??

Ok, Ok, Ok! I have been asked from so many people why would you put that on your blog? So here it is.... I had sent in for a community fund spot for Ironman FL last Thursday and sent it over night made sure it would get a signature on it from the receiver; Friday I get that signature Melody signed for it. However that doesn’t mean I’m in; they sent a little information to me via e-mail that they got it. Then they need more information from you so you fill out a form of 20 questions and e-mail it back to them, then a little thing pops up saying; If excepted you will hear from us with in 10 days "WOWZA" I was thinking!! However I did get conformation on Tuesday that I did get accepted to do Ironman Florida 2007. “Whoooohooo here we come” There are 3 people from this area of Onalaska/La Crosse doing Ironman Florida and 4 people from this area doing Kentucky; however there are only 2 of us yahoooo's doing both of them and it will be great! However I look at it this way “YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, SO LIVE IT UP”!