Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Day 2 with the injection and not feeling as bad!

Well got up this morning not feeling as bad as yesterday! Went taught my spinning class and abs felt great so far so good. I came home got my little one ready for school as he gave me a kiss bye as he got out the door for school he said "everything is going to be great today mom" I told him It's going to be Fantastic and I love you! Gave him a big kiss and off to school he went and off to the doctor I went, for another shot in the hip. I have to admit the poke doesn't hurt it's the injection of goods that burns, so know I have to sit on my sit bones because my hips are tender. I do have to teach class again at 4:00 so today will go by fast. I have one more day of blood work and a radiation pill at 10:30 tomorrow I can't eat 2 hours before the treatment both my boys will be there and it's going to go great! Thursday I have off so Thanksgiving will be at home taking it easy so Michelle if you would like to call me let me know how your surgery went that would be great!

Off to lunch which will be a salad with chicken on it!
Later Gators!