Monday, November 20, 2006

What a day!

Saturday I was starting to feel sick, however I pushed it as long as I could. Sunday morning we went bowling and had a great time however, I was really feeling yuckie but I wanted to have some fun with Mike and the kids before they left. Sunday afternoon I wasn’t doing that good at all after they left I had to lie on my couch. My youngest boy was trying to help me out as much as he could “mom can I get you water, something to eat, can I lay by you”? He is so sweet! Landen went with his dad so he had something to do it was s0 nice outside then he could play with his friends, when he came home my oldest son made some supper for him and Landen and I went to bed.

Today was the day for my first shot to prepare me for my body scan on Friday, I was afraid he wouldn’t give me my first shot because I’m sick so I got up this morning got Landen ready for school, Landen’s dad picked him up and I went back to bed I wanted to get as much sleep as I could so I wouldn’t look that bad to the doctor.
So 10:30 came I got up put a hat on brushed my teeth and I was off and wow did I feel like crap driving in.
Well gave my name at the desk and I was in line, ready to be told if I could get the shot or not and I want to get this done! My buzzer went off I was in the room not more then 3 min Doctor Asp. asked if I was feeling ok and I of course said yes however he knew I wasn’t I'm sure I looked really good, then I told him the truth that I was really, really sick. He did tell me we could go on with the shots and the scan however I will feel really, really sick and my muscles will acke, and I can’t take any over the counter medication, I just have to get threw it and I know I can so I said ok lets roll...... Doctor Asp. did ask me if I ran on Saturday? and I said yes! He said even though you were feeling sick? I told him I didn’t feel this bad I just knew it was coming on and I knew I could do it and finish it. Doctor Asp. is funny he has never met anyone like me that just keeps pushing my self as much as I can and not b*tch to much about it “in a nice way” I told him he has to get used to it because I will always be this way! :)