Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Cards

Ok how many Christmas cards to you have to sign and send out? I have already sent out 49 yesterday. Thank gosh I watched my friends sick little boy so I could get caught up on them and other things. I have about 20 more to do and I'm calling it quits "In a nice positive way". However do you ever get those ones in the mail that you didn't send one to?
I know that will happen and then I'll feel like an idiot for not sending them one first. : ) Not that it's a race or anything "Maybe"

Ok I have to touch on one more subject Christmas shopping are you done? I finished my boys yesterday thank gosh!

I love being santa my Landen doesn't know yet thank gosh. This year I will be bringing in durt in the house like it was on his Santa's boots and putting it around the Christmas tree and then back out the door, I figure this will be my last year to have that kind of fun so I'm going to go all out.

Ok I have to go to MC sports for one more gift.

Something to think about!
Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.