Saturday, December 23, 2006

Poor Little Buddy!

When I got this photo it reminded me of my child hood .. In my family we had 4 girls and 1 boy can you imagine how much fun we had with my brother? When all the girls would get together we would dress my brother up as a girl, this is so he would feel like one of us.
My Brother Ray would have to do this because we would lock him in our room with us and he had to put on our pink cloths. Nice sisters! We would get into so much trouble with my dad when he seen this.
We always made sure to this when my dad was at work or mom and dad were out and we had a baby sitter hehehe. Gosh that was fun! My brother will not wear pink even to this day.

Back to the photo: My boyfriend Mike has two girls and one boy and it looks like the girls got a hold of Isaac poor little buddy! That is way toooo funny!