Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Some fun!

Monday - Coached swimming
Then swam myself worked on the drills right side, left side, finger tip, high elbow and then used the kick board and does that Stink "in a nice positive way"


Tuesdays Spinning class went great, we did Fast legs from Spinervals and “wowza” legs of fire when you got off the bike. Then we went and did abs that was fun I bet everyone who did abs are going to be sooooooooooooooooo sore in 48 hours hehehehe.



I got my son to go to the gym with me tonight but the deal was I would do 50 bench presses with the bar now the bar only weighs 45 pounds but I do not bench press, however I took him on. I get down ready to push this bar like its nothing my first 40 went great however; my last 10 were a killer! My last press was shaking but I did it whooohoo I showed him he’s got a strong mom. However I will be sore with that and everything else I did.

Strength trained tonight: Squats, Lungs, Triceps, Bicep, Back, chest, and shoulders!

Question??
Have you ever just did one chin pull up? Now let me explain this - That’s standing on the floor and jumping up to the bar and pulling yourself up. Yea I couldn't do one I was kicking all the way up. Then Tyler my 15 year old son does 5 like its nothing “what a stinker”.
I'm one lucky mom and I sure love my kids!