Saturday, December 23, 2006

Cards

When I get home today I looked at my mail box it was full, I have 13 Christmas Cards WOWZA, the first thing that came to my mind was (did I send them all cards too?) When I looked at them I did whoooohooo. So I'm going to try and take off 2 days from working out! I don't know if I can do Tracie gave me a Spinnervals DVD (Tough Love) for Christmas and you know when you get something new you want to try it? So that might be my 5:00 am ride tomorrow.

Today I did weights which I’m going into my third week of weighs and I am feeling Fantastic! I would suggest to everyone get on some type of weight program. Then I took Spinning that played some Christmas music, swam 1800 and Personal Trained I love helping people achieve their goals and helping them feel great about themselves and I talked to so many of my friends they all wanted to get there last work out in before tomorrow.

My whole family is coming over Christmas day with everyone there will be approximately 26 people in my house that will be so fun, I always says the more the merrier. Everyone brings something to pass and I cook the main meal however I don’t cook so thank gosh my mom will be here she is a great cook.

More to come!

This is great!
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill