Sunday, December 03, 2006

Holy Crud!

No working out today, yea I’m going a little crazy in a nice positive way however,
I have the biggest pinch in my neck; woke up this morning and couldn’t move my neck this stinks.
Today we put up the Christmas tree, made cookies and set out all Christmas stuff it was so fun.

I have a BIG day tomorrow; Swim at 5:00, run at 6:00 come home get Landen ready for school, Personal Train at 8:00 and I have an interview with a Logistics Health for the Wellness Fitness Director position; a position I would love! Just think doing something you love to do. I have such a passion for helping people get in shape feel great about them self’s and eat healthy.

I have to go, I have to try on different cloths for tomorrow and when you have a kink in your neck this is going to be fun! Tomorrow is going to go so GREAT!