Saturday, December 23, 2006

I finally meet him :)

(Photo is Julie, Jerry and I)


A little over a year ago Julie a very, very good friend of mine told me about this man named Jerry who was also going through Thyroid Cancer, she felt it would be best if I could talk to someone who was going through some of the things I was, so I called him it was like a blessing talking to someone who was going through the same crap I was and understand how I felt. Jerry is a very forward person he doesn't sugar anything and that's what I like just tell me how it is. We talked about his surgery and mine everything we were going through like gaining weight, being cold, not eating good food, and radiation. Jerry is such a help to me, I am so thankful for everything he had helped me with. "Thank you Jerry"

Jerry's Thyroid Cancer wasn't all taken care the first time they went in. Jerry had found more tumors in his neck and has been going through different doctors, different hospitals and a ton of radiation along with a ton of crap this past year.
He did get some good news at his last visit and he doesn't have to be back in for 3 months whooohooo! This is going to be a new year for both of us and our family!

Jerry I just want you to know you are in my prayers every night. Keep strong, you and your family are going to get through this. I am always here for you even if it's for lunch or a phone call.

Thank you so very much Julie and Jerry!