Saturday, December 16, 2006

Wow what a week!

Again working on my base training for Ironman with weights, running, swimming, biking and some Bootcamp stuff! Oh yea Boot camp class this past Thursday was crazy "In a nice positive way" class was full again, I had one person get sick and the other twisted his ankle on a step wowza. We did these jumping lungs and jumping squats I could hardly sit yesterday, so if I was sore that would mean my class was sore to I feel for them "Yea right hehehehe in a nice way". That's what they come for is to see how far they can push them selfs and some over do it. I do tell them to take it at their own pase.
I was teaching Pilates and I couldn't so the roll like a ball with out saying OUCH!

I've been doing, a lot of swimming and trying not to over do it, I would recommend to everyone to bring a program for yourself each time you go and stick to it don't over do.

What else have I been doing?

I have 8 Personal Training clients, teaching classes, working in the wellness center at the Y, and spending time with my buddy's! Life is so good and going so fast!