Tuesday, October 25, 2022



Always ~"Be weird. Be happy. Be grateful. Be positive. Be open-minded. BE YOU!"


5:30 am Pilates time and Bailey Bear wanted to join,,, 



Tuesday Run, Run 
I was looking so forward to running today even if it was 41 out so much different then yesterday! Well, I made it a mile and 1/2, and my stomach went crazy I was thinking it will be ok keep running as I soon found out it wasn't as I was 5 miles out; I was having MAJOR issues blood and mucus (yep, I know too much information) so it was a baby jog walk home.
 I called the doctor right away and long story short I'm going in on Thursday. It's just so hard when you love to do something and just like that it could be taken away just like that. Shower and off to work like nothing happened. However, my tummy was on fire.