Monday, October 24, 2022

Happy MoNdAy!

Time to Shine ☀️!
Believe that things can suddenly and miraculously change in your favor. Let’s G😊!


Never miss a Monday~ after Yesterday's disaster run, I'm going to run again today! I just don't understand why I have G.I issues?? I've changed up my nutrition but still I had to run into the woods 6x and walk most of my run to get my tummy to settle down. I couldn't even finish my run last night because I still felt a little yucky from my morning run.  
I was talking to one of the doctors in the area she suggested I try whole30 for 30 days and then add foods back in to see how you do. However, I had lots of athletes who have done that challenge and they couldn't keep up with the workouts. I don't know I do know I hate it! 
Let's see what today brings!