Saturday, September 24, 2022

Goals, Goals, Goals

 I'm really struggling with missing that Kona spot by 6 min. I have to say it's so hard knowing I can do that course in 12:05 time (the winning tim) and I finished in a stinking time ~yes I know about the weather and you can't control that but man it' killing me.  

So starting next month it's time to get on it. I will keep up with my strength program, and plan everything out. Watch my nutrition and really work on my running, I'm even thinking of hiring a running coach, yeah I know I am one however, maybe if I just focus on the biking and swimming they can focus on my run. 

I'm also kicking myself that I gave up running, if I could get my 1:45 half and 3:47marathon back that would be incredible. Let's see what next year brings, I know one MAJOR thing it's going to bring A NEW AGE GROUP.... OMG I"M GOING TO BE 50 WHAT THE HECK??? Where does the time go?

I can't stress this enough do what you love the time goes by so fast!