Sunday, October 15, 2017

As Ironman Kona has finished up and Ironman Louisville has just started I can now say I'm going to give it my best for my Quest for Kona. 
I will be signing up for IMLou again as soon as it opens, I figured with this being my 10th IM and with all the history I have with Louisville being the everyday HERO in 2007, going back after my surgery in 2016 and having an amazing race I know in my heart this is the one; plus I love the course and they always say 3x is a charm. This week coming up I will stick with my nutrition plan, running plan, and weight training however, I will be adding in swimming 3x a week I truly need to work on my swim and run so that's what I'm going to do. I will be posting here more then anywhere so if you want to join in on my journey my Quest for Kona just read and send positive vibes. 
I have to add this in a little history~
I started training athletes in 2003 for Ironman's at the time I was just starting out training myself there were no Ironman Coaches in the area and I knew in September I was going to do my first one in Madtown so for along time, I would read as many books articles and watch as much YouTube as I could. It's funny as I was reading through some of my information this past week from way back when, I circled some of my future goals and as some of you know I've achieved one of them which as actually going to National age group Championships which was priceless and now I have one more to achieve which is Kona and as you can see I circled "someday!" Again this is back in 2003 this was my first training book I would read this over and over.