Saturday, March 24, 2007

My day started out great!

Today started out great, met some friends at the Y at 6:00 am and ran 3 miles, taught my spinning class at 7:00, did some abs, weights and then some of us went out to eat “that’s the best”!
It was 62 degrees out my sister picked up Landen and I went for a ride I was feeling great! I did the Coulee Region Duathlon course again I was feeling great but then I got my heart rate up way to high - when it gets to 193 I start to get sick today I couldn’t get it down every time I would pick up my cadence my heart rate would go up it was unbelievable, I had to slow way down take some deep breaths and watch my heart rate go down but then it would go right back up so I backed it off then went for a 20 min. run that went fine.

Later in the day I had a terrible headache, sick to my stomach, I even took a nap, man oh man I felt like crud. Time for a doctor call on Monday we have to recheck the medication that could have something to do with it.

“There is always something going on however, you can never let those little somethings get in the way of your goals!"Unless it’s your family, in my case those little somethings are my children that I love so very much"!


Have a fantastic night!