Monday, February 06, 2023

February 6-12 Keeping it easy!

Happy Monday Sunshine!
Always remember-Obstacles can't stop you. Problems can't stop you. Most of all others can't stop you. The only one who stops you is yourself.

Just a great reminder when there's so many excuses out there!

Training for this week 
Monday Bike 60 and Swim 2300
Tuesday Pilates and run 3 with weights.
Wednesday 60 min bike Swim 2300
Thursday Pilates and weights and run 3
Friday Bike 60 Swim 2300 
Saturday Pilates and run 6 with weights
Sunday Bike 90 walk in the afternoon 

 Reflections of the week~ Busy Hocky week, didn't get into the pool as much as I would have liked to, but I do feel good there, I started a new weight training program so I can keep up with my strength when I ride with those boys this spring/summer.