Monday, February 27, 2023

Feb.27-March 5 2023

 Gooood Morning Sunshine! It’s time to RISE & SHINE, Dream Big, Work Hard, Stay Focused, and make it HAPPEN!



Training for the week first OMG I'm going to be 50 how crazy is that? With that said this is the last week for Hockey omg what am I going to do with all my time LOL!  
Monday 60 min. Bike weight training/ 3 mile run
Tuesday 6 mile run/Pilates 
Wednesday 3 mile run/ 60 min. Bike 
Thursday 50K lets see what the weather is like!
Friday Bike 60
Saturday I will up date this I'm not sure yet 
Sunday same here.....

Ironman Training starts March 6th I will post weekly workouts here! 
I plan on doing a 12-week plan #9 from a book I used a long time ago, then jump into another plan from Sansego by Craig Alexander, It's a level 3 program I'm thinking the first 12 weeks are a great base.. 
Let's see only time will tell with dedication, and determination.