Thursday, June 11, 2015

"Change is always good, it's how you handle the change that makes it better!"

I'm just saying after 15 years of endurance training,some of the hardest thing is.... 
1. Not workout out when my little one is sleeping. Normally I would be get on my bike and ride or get on my dreadmill and run however, so to take up time I've been doing so much studding on BCT watching tons of videos and learning as much as I can. I just have to keep telling myself the more cardio I do the more it's going to take from my muscle gains. 2. Eating more protein instead of carbs HUGE difference no candy.... Ugh! Lol
3. Instead of drinking Gatorade or Powerade or Cytomax, drinking water is essential too so to change up the taste I'm doing things like this... 
"Change is always good, it's how you handle the change that makes it better!"  
Live it. Love it. Be it....... Determined Bikini Athlete!