Monday, January 01, 2007

Top things that happen in each month for 2006 for me

1. January -Finishing up Cancer Treatments and Landen's Birthday

2. February - Start Training for Ironman WI really, really slow

3. March- My Birthday and the 24 hour Cancer walk

4. April - Huge Bike Crash at the Holmen Duathlon

5. May - Tyler's Birthday, Missed a huge bike ride and Met Mike the man in
my life.

6. June - Doctor Asp telling me he didn’t know if I would be able to finish Ironman this year; do
to the medication the braking down of my muscles however just kept going. Finished
Grandma’s half Marathon

7. July – Mike coming to La Crosse and meeting all my friends and almost arrested with help
from my friends : )

8. August – Helping my dad out with Kicking Bear one on one – Look at this site you’ll see what
I mean www.rayhowell.com and low training so I could get ready to prove some people wrong
“in a nice positive way”

9. September - Ironman WI and finishing it 1/2 hour faster then last year and fininshing it with
everyone whom I trained with all my Best Friends

10. October- Trick or Treating and hanging out with my sons and sisters

11. November- Finding out I was 100% Cancer free and to have my boys in the room with me
then to have my friends and family waiting for me in the waiting room was great.

!2. Christmas and New Years!