Monday, January 22, 2007

Interval Training is GREAT!

"Wowza" Legs of fire "In a nice polite way" :)

Ran on the treadmill for an hour today I was doing some Interval Training
.50 at 7.3
.50 at 8.3
.25 at 9.3
.25 at a 10 what a killer that was! I did this for the whole hour and my legs were on fire. I think I will only do this once a week...

Tomorrow looking at doing some weights and spinning! I'm trying hard not to over do it, I have a long season a head of me and I don't want to get burned out to quick! Thinking a little deeper into that it is a GREAT thing that I have so many clients it helps me so I don't over train!

Back to work!

Have a Wonderful, Fantastic Monday!


Something to think about!
Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.