Monday, January 01, 2007

My new toy!

Mike got me a Digital Camera for Christmas so I have been taken so many photo's this is going to be so fun. We went to 3 different party's this past weekend our first one was at my dad's house it was crazy but so fun. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.


Bethanne, Me, Mariea
Ray and Tammy









Bethanne and I just hanging out with the Polar Bear dad had harvested about 3 years ago.





The bear going after my sisters boyfriend, I guess he didn't like his underwear hehehe





My Dad is a Pro Hunter he as over 250 animals in his house take a look at his site http://www.rayhowell.com, dad would kick mine and my sisters butt if he seen these photo's "in a nice positive way" He is also the founder of a Fantastic Foundation Kicking Bear one on one Look in to it.

Party number 2
My mothers side, we went bowling for this party; there is over 100 of us in her family however only half of us were there.

This Photo is of us girls we were always close in school, and also in age we are less then 1 year apart.


Danniela, Sister Bethanne and Sue

Last Party this weekend
New Year's Party at Steve's house, what a great time none of us drink so that made it so very, very fun! We watched the football game, played Ping Pong "Jason Kicked everyone's butt", Played board games and card games time went by so very, very fast! Here's Photo of Steve and his wife Tracie and some other photo's. What a fun time!

Steve, Tracy and Jim

The whole Gang!