Monday, October 30, 2006


Tomorrow is my favorite holiday Halloween whooohooo!!! Before we go trick or treating I have to go in for some minor surgery or do I call it freezing?? This time my doctor Barb had found some abnormal bad cells in my cervix so I have to have cryotherapy done a short description of this is where they freeze your cervix and crape out all the bad cells then send them in for a biopsy looking for cancer. I’m not looking forward to this at all!!! I will have my family waiting for me in the waiting room so that makes it easier. Then that night I will be taking Landen Trick or Treating with my family and their children. After we Trick or Treat we go back to my house and eat pizza and candy, this is so fun.
Halloween to me is a time to watch little kids run around with fun costumes on go door to door getting their bags full of candy's, and having fun however you know darn well none of the kids brush there teeth like they should after getting all that extra candy. Thank gosh it only comes ones a year. Unless you live at my house then it’s an everyday thing I have a huge candy drawer and I do make my kids brush their teeth all the time.