"Oh my goodness…I slept until 5:00 AM! Who am I?!" 
Coffee
, journaling, and then off to teach Step Cardio with some weight training, followed by Pilates. Such a great way to start the day.
Then it was time to RUN. 
10 miles, including the Bluff, on an absolutely gorgeous day. Seriously, one of those days where you look around and think, How lucky am I that my body allows me to do this?
The rest of the day was filled with business stuff and continuing to organize all the names for my Project 9:30 jersey.
Watching those names grow makes October 24 feel more real every single day.
And today I just felt…blessed.
Blessed that I get to move.
Blessed that I get to teach.
Blessed that I get to run these roads and climb that Bluff.
Blessed that I get to chase another crazy dream.
If there’s something you love doing—don’t wait.
We spend so much time thinking there will always be another day, another year, a better time.
Do the things you love while you have the opportunity to do them. Make the memories now. Chase the dream now.
Because someday, these ordinary days might be the ones we wish we could have back. 

10 miles done. Names growing. Heart full.
Project 9:30 continues.
