Wakey, wakey, sunshine! 3:30 AM! 

Out the door by 4:45 and ready for TRX • Cycling • TRX. Three classes, lots of movement, lots of energy, and a pretty great way to start the day. 
But after that? EASY. EASY. EASY.
Just a 3-mile walk. 

One thing I’ve learned through all these years of endurance training is that everything doesn’t have to be go, go, GO or hard, hard, HARD to count.
Recovery counts.
Rest counts.
Walking counts.
Sometimes the smartest training decision is giving your body the chance to absorb all the work you’ve already put into it.
I’ve got a bigger training weekend coming, so today was about keeping the body moving while letting those legs recharge.
And most importantly—I’m still having FUN with this.
Fifteen weeks into Project 9:30, and I still look forward to putting on my shoes and seeing what the next day brings. That’s how I want it to stay. 

Train hard when it’s time. Recover when it’s time. And enjoy the heck out of the journey.
Long weekend loading… 


