Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Project 9:30 | Week 15 of 19 • Monday ☀️❤️
WEEK 15! How in the world are we here already?! 😳🏃‍♀️
Started my Monday morning teaching Pilates and Cardio Essentials, and then it was time to hit the Bluff—TWICE! Two trips up and around, and just like that, 10 miles DONE before the morning really got rolling. 💪 Thank you Bethanne for joining me.
The rest of the day was packed with filling eBay orders, working on my little business, and updating my IronSunshine blog. It feels so good to be documenting this journey there again after all these years. ❤️
And then something I’m REALLY excited about…
The names are starting!
I already have my first two pages filled and three columns of names completed for the Fall 50. My goal is still BIG—930 names for 9:30—but this is a pretty great start.
One name at a time. One story at a time. One person who will be carried through those 50 miles with me. ❤️
October 24 felt so far away when Project 9:30 started.
It doesn’t anymore.
These next few weeks are going to fly, so I’m going to keep building, keep enjoying the process, and soak up every bit of this journey.
Week 15—here we go. ☀️
The race will be here before I know it.
930 names. 50 miles. One 9:30 dream. And a whole lot of purpose behind every step.