Sunday, February 06, 2022

COVID COVID I hate you!!

 Yep, I have it so for the past week it’s been miscible! 

It started Monday I went to pick up my lil’s and I thought I wasn’t going to make it home, I thought I’m going to puke or pass out. Now during the day my tummy was turning, hot flashes, I haven’t been able to workout because my body was sore.. But I truly looked over what was going on… 

Picked up my lil’s went to bed right away! 

Tuesday wake up in the middle of the night sore throat grabbed a cough drop and went to the couch with my heater blanket, slept all day long! So sore, and can’t eat anything my tummy feels like it’s fermenting my food and the taste in my mouth is yuckie.  

Wednesday - omg the pain in my legs, back my whole body was incredible, incredible I thought I did weight training for hours. My body ached (the only thing that helped is movement) so I walked on the dreadmill slow. Slept and movement 

Thursday little movement, keep going still the same! 

Friday - finally took a test I just couldn’t handle the ache ness it felt like I was going through radiation treatment or I had bone cancer throughout my body I had to check, yep positive! Thank goodness I always wore a mash everywhere! I called the doctor they said your almost through your 5 day quarantine (what the heck) where a mask everywhere you go! 


Saturday -Well now we have a stinking cold, it’s so hard not to run, ride or anything wait I can’t walk (I’m thankful for that! Thankfully the Olympics are on too! I have to say thankfully for NyQuil 

Sunday- NyQuil day, Tylenol and Movement Day!