Friday, July 24, 2009

Today Over Due and I just love it!

Today was an nice and easy 2 mile walk by my house and nothing. The Little baby hasn't been moving to much today. So I just watched the Tour and now going to West Salem.

I have to say about the Tour ~I can’t wait for tomorrow stage 20 Mont Ventoux this is going to be technically challenging for all the riders I can’t wait to see what Lance Armstrong has in him? It’s going to be an awesome race! Now just watch I will have the baby during this race because I really want to watch it! However, I sure wouldn't complain at all if we did have the little bundle of joy during the tour it will keep my mind off all those awesome contractions. "Man Gundersen better have that station or we will have to wait for the last min. to go Just Kidding"!