Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here is my energy!

I've been thinking about this for a while if I should post this or not so tonight I decided I should I've been using AdvoCare products for the past 2 years this year I'm going to train with this and only this. The past few years I've shared it with some of my training friends and they have all improved in their performance and they all still use the products so I will share it with all of you....

I'm starting to take Advocare again~I've been feeling so much better so I signed up to be Distributor so if you would like to purchase click on my link at the bottom. If you have any questions you can e-mail me or just ask!


~Plus it will be fun to see after the baby is born how my body will change back with these products. I will be keeping you posted!

This is a list of stuff I use in season and out of season

CATALYST™ (both in season and out)
Amino Acid Supplement*

O2 GOLD™" (only in training, this is really, really awesome for racing!)
Herbal Dietary Supplement "Note not while I'm Pregnant" But after I will

OmegaPlex® (using now because I don't eat fish so this helps with the omega's)
Omega-3 Fatty Acid Dietary Supplement
"
Muscle Gain™
Protein Shake

Post-Workout Recovery This stuff is great!

Sports Drink

AdvoCare® Muscle Fuel (I love this stuff)
Pre-Workout Supplement Drink

Muscle Strength™
Dietary Supplement with HMB and Suma

AdvoCare Spark® Energy Drink (this has caffeine so not to much for me, this has been working really, really well being pregnant)
Vitamin and Amino Acid Energy Supplement

Rehydrate (this does help with cramps, this is really good for hot days and long runs and bike rides)
Electrolyte Replacement Drink

NEW!
Excel Gel™ (this is something new this year, I will try it this weekend and let you know! I always did GU this will be a great change!
Electrolyte replacement energy gel

https://www.advocare.com/09012067/Store/default.aspx

Or if you know you love the products and will use them as much as I do I would advise you to click on Become a Distributor and get 20 percent off your items like I do! Just a suggestion to save money these days.