Friday, January 23, 2009

I had some people ask me this am "If I were to start with something what would you recommend"?

I suggest the Core Four
You will see results in the first 2- 4 weeks if you use it correctly

1~AdvoCare Spark® Energy Drink
Vitamin and Amino Acid Energy Supplement or
Rehydrate
Electrolyte Replacement Drink
2~ CATALYST™ Amino Acid Supplement* I would take this 15 min. before I work out (This will help with definition women if you have cellulite this will also help that)
3~ThermoPlus™
Vitamin and Herbal Dietary Supplement (This is a fat burner and it will help with your metabolism)
4~Meal Replacement Shake
Nutritious Meal On The Go (If you are leaving the gym and going right to work I would Recommend this for sure it has 24 proteins in it so it's going to rebuild your muscles and help you from not going to the store and picking up junk food!)

There it is!