Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello Sunshine's,

We went to the Doc. today my weight is 147 wowza I think back on Dec. 5th it was 134 something like that. Well the doctor looked at my tummy and said "wow I think you are bigger then 13 weeks and or you are having twins we better check it out"..... Yea your mind goes what! Off we went to the ultra sound room and found out it's not twins however we are 1 to 2 weeks ahead of schedule whoooohoooo so I won't be pregnant the whole summer!

We have our next ultra sound in Feb. we can get more info then. and I will put some awesome photo's on my site this weekend sometime it is so fun getting bigger and bigger everyday I have to share it with you!

My work out today was run 5 miles just a little bit of weights and 45 min. Elliptical ok this was talking to my sister the whole time so I don't think that counts!

I'm really trying to keep my heart rate below 160 or right at and making sure I have enough water and enough good treats you know gummie candies (LISA) hehehe

Something to think about!
Be patient in little things. Learn to bear the every-day trials and annoyances of life quietly and calmly, and then when unforseen trouble or calamity comes, your strength will not forsake you.--W. S. Plumer