Monday, March 06, 2023

 I am so Blessed Thank you, thank you everyone for taking the time to wish me a Happy 5O Birthday! I set a goal last year that I would finish a 50k on my Birthday, it was so darn cold out at 3:30am I jumped on my tready, I only ate 50 peeps while running, and about 50 Peeps the rest of the day!

I finished the New York Marathon and part of Chicago Marathon on my tready, thank goodness for iFIT!
Then off to Elsie’s school to help out with a Kicking Bear Event, not only was I excited to see all the kids I worked with, they all sang Happy Birthday to me, thank you Kevin for leading that!! Then off to work to have an amazing peeps cake on my desk thank you dad!
Off to Hockey and then home to an amazing surprise as you all seen.. I’m so blessed “thank you, thank you” all again for making my day so incredible!
May be an image of 3 people and text
All reactions:
Marie Jones, Ray L Howell and 42 others