Sunday, July 17, 2022

Wowza crazy Saturday!



Morning sweat fest - 2 hours before softball 



In between games back home to ride another 2 hours, on this ride I was so lucky my breaks work! I was riding fast I had to get back in time to see my LiL E. second game. As I was coming around the corner I see a truck as he was getting closer to me, I could see him looking at the women on the lawn mower then just like that he turned in that direction missing be my inches! "HOLY Schnikes" my bike breaks work. I was going to ride on however the Ahole didn't even stop or nothing; well, that didn't sit right with me. I turned into the driveway behind him slow because it was a gravel road and came up between the two talking. HI! I'm Danniela who are you two? As they said their names to me, I asked Ron if he seen me as he almost hit me? He said NO omg I didn't where were you? I said almost on the side of your truck! YOU Turned in here as you were watching her and not watching oncoming traffic which would have been me. However, because my breaks worked, so I didn't hit you, and I'm blessed to go to my lil girls' softball game in 1 pc. 
I continued to let them know I have been running and riding out here for 15 years please be aware of myself and other riders we all want to go home safe. 
and just like that he said sorry again and I was back on the road like a rocket I had to get back.........

Then back to the championship game. Where the girls too second place! 


My Aunt Ramona came to watch LiL E. Play đź’›


The Blue Applebury Girls having fun!!