Sunday, July 10, 2022

Do what you can…..


☀️Rise and shine. Oh man, this ride felt amazing after it was done. 
This morning early Sunday rise & shine, coffee in then off to my endurance pain cave, I put my cycling shoes on and jumped on my bike that doesn’t go anywhere. 60 miles later and I’m full of sweat, and water. Thankfully Matt W #peloton makes it go by fast.
YES it’s incredibly beautiful outside but for home reasons I’m riding indoors, and darn it rain later today so no ride outside today. 
No complaints because I’m riding indoors; I’m so blessed to be able to do this. 

🌻Happy Sunday everyone.  Do what you can with what you have. Set your goals and go after them Ironman Wisconsin in 63 days! 
#abikethatgoesnowhere #ironsunshine☀️#gratitude #ironmanwisconsin #dowhatyoucan #pelotonbike #sweatitout #zonetwo #zonethree