Monday, May 09, 2022

Where did that week go?

Thank goodness for Strava! 

My week was full, full, full! 

I've been working on my dad and stepmoms party this week it's been very stressful (she's passing away from cancer). I was hoping he would make it to Saturday, she did and what a beautiful day it was. 

 I'm so blessed my dad asked me to work with him and kickingbear.org. I've been learned so much about the business and working to get kids off the streets and into the outdoors is for hunting, fishing and soon into fun events such as running and biking. 

This weeks training ~ 

Running 37 miles 

Biking 5 hours 

Swimming 4000

Walking with Bailey 8 miles 

Weight Training 2x 

I still feel so darn weak I hate it! Everyday will get better.... Still waiting to get in for my Colonoscopy the hospitals around here STINK! Off to run, get this week started on the right foot (literally).

Off to a new week, Let's get this training in! 


A great attitude becomes a great mood. which becomes a great day, which becomes a great year, which becomes a great life. -Zig Ziglar
😉