Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Let’s get this party started

 So these last few weeks I’ve been having some “situations!”, as I’ve been “lightly” training for my legacy Ironman (AKA #12) . This “situation” has progressed so it’s time for an asap colonoscopy… “UGH!” In a nice positive, loving way I can say that! 

So today I start my prep! 

Follow these guidelines for five to seven days before your colonoscopy:

* Avoid nuts, seeds, dried fruits, dried beans and peas.

* Avoid whole grains and cereals.

* Choose cooked or canned fruits and vegetables over fresh ones.

* Choose white bread, white rice and products made with refined flour.

* Drink juices without pulp. 

NOW Thank goodness “I didn’t read” NO Peeps, No Gummy Bears, No Jelly Beans, No Licorice, and I don’t read No COFFEE!!! 😂

            Now~

I will “lightly” continue to train and “follow my dreams”. 

I will also make sure I’m taking care of myself “inside & out!”.

I will continue to post here on my up coming adventures….. ☀️#inthesun   #followmetolegacy #ironmantriarhlon #ironsunshineblog #ironsunshine #getthecolonoscopy