Saturday, August 29, 2020

What an amazing day running with my sister, her 45th Birthday was on Friday and she wanted to finish her 1/2 marathon to Celebrate. Because I was teaching on Friday we set the date for Saturday. 
I finish teaching my early morning TRX class and head out to the great river bike trail where we were going to run an out and back.  
The start of our half 

One of my amazing Athletes came out with her wonderful boys and brought water for her followed us for a bit and even made a water station for us...





 OUR half way point now time to head back....
















Mariea finishing her race what a blessing! God has truly given me amazing gift and I will always be so grateful for that, the gift to always help others believe in themselves, and to be mentally and physically strong no matter what is going on.....





 My/OUR amazing friend Amanda joining us in  our photo of sisters, we all truly believe she belongs with us!!
 

WHAT A GREAT DAY I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!