Saturday, August 29, 2020

Funday Friday!

Happy Friday, today was get up 4:50 get ready for my first class at 5:30am Morning Madness! Get dressed, get coffee in and off to the Zoom Studio as Athletes are joining class I really take in everything I’m bless to be able to do. Change peoples lives with health and fitness after class off to the shower get my littles up and get ready for GYM number 2 however, this Gym will be filled with 100 kids throughout the day.
Today in Gym class was going to be kickball, I have to say it was incredible to find out how many kids didn’t know how to play kickball.  But the greatest thing was watching other kids come forward and help them out when I was helping others out. 
Recess can be hard for me I struggle to watch kids not play with other kids, as I see this I really try and go to them and set them up with other kids and start taking with both of them see what they both have in common and let them keep talking as I walk away. 
Seeing the shortage of teachers at the school is another thing I struggle with (I really want to step out and help out) 
But I have my hands full in the gym class..... I”m so blessed!