Wednesday, August 26, 2020

First Day being a PhysEd teacher, wowza eye opening day!
 Working with 15 all different personalities kids in each class was so incredible.
The greatest thing is learning about each child, and how I’m going to work with each of them.

Today was a HOT, HOT day it was in the 90’s, I had all the kinds come in sit by a cone and write on a pc of paper their name and their favorite sport or exercise. Almost all kids followed directions, some didn’t. They had no idea they were getting graded on this (listening skills)

Then we  went outside played a game called hit the beanbag that went great! I only had one kid that was out of line and another just wasn’t involved. However, that’s what makes my job so fun be able to work with those who need direction or need to see why we were doing it.
Rules of he game take the ball and hit the beanbag if the beanbag is hit that team makes the other team do two pushups or two jumping jacks then they go to line 1 the other team goes to line 2. This game is played for 30 min. I did have them change sections because they all weren’t the same...
Recess -
Watching how kids played together was great those who were shy I made sure to introduce them To other kids that were shy..  (I have to way when I walked away I felt great) Helping kids making new friends...  Just priceless!!