Sunday, July 31, 2016

First swim back

Ok I will admit I was a little nervous about this, it's only been 4 weeks 3 days from my hysterectomy  and 3 weeks from my hematoma procedure however, when you have a passion for something there is no excuses and when you roll with your instincts you see how it goes..  My first 25 yards was like ok don't stretch out to much, watch the pull and DO NOT rotate in the hips to much; all the sudden with those thoughts in my head I look at my watch and see 1700 yards; I felt amazing, so I went to 2500 nice and easy. I stopped a couple times to stretch out and then back at it.. 
My incision looks great I'm pretty sure it's closed (well it better be)..  I can sneeze now with out feeling like I'm Going to pass out I don't move as fast as I did yet but it will come one day at a time... 

"Respond to every call that excites your soul" listen to every whisper that awakes your hear, follow every opportunity that creates wonder and energy within you. You never know exactly where life will lead you so take every moment and enjoy, follow the gut instinct that tells you to give something a shot and allow the wonder of what's to come. ☀️