Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Looking at my future I've decided to follow this program for a starter!

Wowza going from an Endurance athlete to Building Muscle athlete is going to be mentally tough! Eating Clean is easy however, because I'm an Endurance Athlete I'm a sugar burner, now that I'm not going to be running and biking as long as I normally do I will cut sugars out like "now." It's going to be interesting to see how my body reacts only because I don't have a thyroid... So let's see!! 
This will be the program I will be following however, the nutrition I will be following the 21 day challenge nutrition (only because it works better for me). 

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-phase-1.html
Reading through this program there's no cardio the first 4 weeks YIKES! However more time to learn, watch videos on posing, competition, makeup, and hair Wowza so much!!