Sunday, March 17, 2024

My weekly warm up!

 My full week of training.

I had to change up my schedule I think I will through in a Marathon into the craziness so this week Monday ~ Ride 2 hours and Pilates run 3 

Tuesday ~ Pilates, Swam 2500, and subbed a water class whoohooooo!  

Wednesday~ Just keep running this day was just a horrible day in the house, I had to get out and talk to my family, so I just kept running!  

     I have to say it's incredible how someone can make you feel so low and you're not enough for them however, on the other hand thankfully I have the people in place to listen to me. 

Thursday~ Pilates subbed a Barre class at the Y and run 7 miles.

Friday~ Pilates, ride 2 hours and a walk with the sun

Saturday~ My 90 min. tready run followed my weight training. 

Sunday~ Finishing out the week with a run and stretch 

                        A great reminder ~ Don't' let anyone dull your shine and be who you are!